In Good Health, you’ll learn tips to live a healthy and active life. MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital offers free and low-cost screenings and programs for the community.
To register, complete the form below or call toll-free 855-546-1995.
NOTE: All classes are FREE and registration can be completed by calling this phone number, unless otherwise noted.
Latest Edition - Winter 2017
Articles in This Issue
- Getting Back on Track with Cardiac Rehab
- Change Your Lifestyle Change Your Life
- New Groundbreaking Procedure for Treating Fibroids
- What's New
- Healthy Habits: Want to Improve Your Health? Strengthen Your Immune System
- Staying Active: Six Tips for Staying Active in the Months Ahead
- Cancer Update: Start the Year Right, Get Screened for Cancer
- Classes and Events
Download and read the issue here or click the flipbook above.
- Cardiac Rehab: Learn more about the services provided by our Cardiac Rehabilitation program.
- Healthy Recipes: Call 855-546-1995 to request a free Healthy Recipes guide.
- Diabetes Quiz: Learn about risk factors by taking our diabetes quiz. Learn how to reduce your risk and prevent diabetes by registering for our Life Balance/Weight Management program.
- Fibroids: Learn about fibroids and innovative treatment options, including Uterine Fibroid Embolization (UFE).
- Staying Active: Download and print our wellness workout cards for ideas to stay active during the colder months.
- Classes/Events: Learn more and register for free classes, community lectures and other events.
Check out previous issues of Good Health here.