Destination: Good Health is the combined magazine from MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital and MedStar Union Memorial Hospital. Over the last several years, our hospitals have been on a journey of integrating programs and services between our two campuses to provide patients with the right care, in the right setting, at the right time. We consistently have seen how patients have benefited from treatment at both hospitals, and every day, we work to Make A Difference in the lives of our patients.
To register to receive Destination: Good Health or for one of our classes, call 410-248-8322.
Note: All classes are free, unless otherwise noted, and registration can be completed by calling this phone number.
Latest Edition - Winter 2021
Articles in This Issue
- New Names, the Same High-Quality Care You Expect
- Matters of the Heart
- Start the Year Right. Get Screened for Cancer.
- Transforming Spine Surgery
- Bringing Health Care Home
- Three Keys to a Heart-Healthy Diet.
- Signs of a Stroke? BE FAST.
- Community Lectures and Class Schedules
- Community Health Spotlight: Addressing the Needs of the Community
Download and read the issue here or click the flipbook above.
Would you like to learn more information, request a physician referral, or receive special items mentioned in this issue? Complete this form.
Check out issues of our previous newsletter, Good Health, here.