Destination: Good Health is the combined newsletter from MedStar Good Samaritan and MedStar Union Memorial hospitals. As you may know, our hospitals have integrated several programs and services over the last few years to provide patients with the right care, in the right setting, at the right time. In our joint publication, you'll receive health and wellness advice and learn about the latest innovative treatments available at our sites.
To register to receive Destination: Good Health or for one of our classes, call 855-212-8202.
Note: All classes are free, unless otherwise noted, and registration can be completed by calling this phone number.
Latest Edition - Fall 2018
Articles in This Issue
- Game On: Anterior Approach to Hip Replacement Speeds Recovery
- Keeping the Flu at Bay: Ways to Reduce Your Risk
- Improving Surgical Outcomes: Interdisciplinary Approach Benefits Patients, Families
- MedStar Sports & Performance Cardiology: Specialized Care for Athletes and Active Individuals
- Get Out and Get Moving
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea: What You Need to Know
- Beating Breast Cancer: Early Detection Key for Both Women and Men
- Community Health Spotlight: Addressing the Opioid Epidemic
Download and read the issue here or click the flipbook above.
Would you like to learn more information, request a physician referral, or receive special items mentioned in this issue? Complete this form.
Check out issues of our previous newsletter, Good Health, here.