Destination: Good Health is the combined newsletter from MedStar Good Samaritan and MedStar Union Memorial hospitals. As you may know, our hospitals have integrated several programs and services over the last few years to provide patients with the right care, in the right setting, at the right time. In our joint publication, you'll receive health and wellness advice and learn about the latest innovative treatments available at our sites.
To register to receive Destination: Good Health or for one of our classes, call 855-212-8202.
Note: All classes are free, unless otherwise noted, and registration can be completed by calling this phone number.
Latest Edition - Summer 2018
Articles in This Issue
- Conquering Cancer: Making Access to the Highest Quality Care Even Easier
- Summer Safety Tips for Seniors
- Outpatient Hip Replacement Surgery: A Welcome Alternative to a Common Procedure
- Effectively Managing Geriatric Arthritis: Conservative Approach Improves Quality of Life
- Lyme Disease: What You Need to Know
- Managing Your Health with myMedStar
- Restoring Blood Flow to the Brain: New Minimally Invasive Endovascular Procedure Reduces the Risk of Stroke
- Treating Pain: Customized Solutions Provide Needed Relief
Download and read the issue here or click the flipbook above.
Would you like to learn more information, request a physician referral, or receive special items mentioned in this issue? Complete this form.
Check out issues of our previous newsletter, Good Health, here.