In Good Health, you’ll learn tips to live a healthy and active life. MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital offers free and low-cost screenings and programs for the community.
To register, complete the form below or call toll-free 855-546-1995.
NOTE: All classes are FREE and registration can be completed by calling this phone number, unless otherwise noted.
Latest Edition - Summer 2017
In the latest issue of Good Health, patient Angelo Campanella shares how he lost weight and got his diabetes under control. Read his story and see "before" and "after" photos here.
Articles in This Issue
- A Journey Worth Taking: Quest for Better Health Leads to a New Outlook on Life
- Feeling Stressed? Tips for Restoring Balance in Your Life
- Collaborating for the Best Outcomes: Orthopaedic and Geriatric Teams Focus on Caring for Fragile Bones
- Making Specialty Care More Accessible: Clinics Offer Treatment Options Not Widely Available
- Hot Weather and Hydration: What You Need to Know
- In Case of a Medical Emergency
- Classes and Events: Learn more and register for free classes, community lectures and other events.
Download and read the issue here or click the flipbook above.
Check out previous issues of Good Health here.