Inpatient Rehabilitation Center at MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital
At MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital, we continue to be the Baltimore region’s pinnacle inpatient rehabilitation hospital. We understand our community’s need for industry-leading programs that included comprehensive inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services.. To better serve our patients and continue to provide excellent care, we expanded a 60,000 square foot inpatient rehabilitation center on the fifth floor of our hospital.
View photos of the program below.
- Private patient rooms
- Comfortable space for visitors, including a sleeping area
- Inpatient rehabilitation restructure with a therapy gym, private treatment areas, animal assisted therapy, and state-of-the-art therapy equipment
- Improvements in aesthetics with sound absorbing elements, natural lighting to promote well-being, and a calming and healing environment.
- Assistive Technology room for patients to explore smart home devices and other tools to increase independence
- Construction of community integration area--a streetscape simulated, unique therapy learning lab to practice community skills in an interactive environment
- Designated conference room for patient education
Partner with us!
We invite you to make a philanthropic commitment to help us continue to provide the best inpatient rehabilitation care in our region. Contact Kristi Rasmussen, CFRE, vice president of philanthropy at MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital, at 443-444-4256 or [email protected] for more information.