- About MedStar Health
- Vision, Mission and Values
- MedStar Health History
- MedStar Health – It’s How We Treat People
- Facts and Figures
- Board of Directors
- MedStar Medical Group
- Quality and Patient Safety
- Patients as Partners
- Clinical Care Measures
- Quality Seal of Approval
- Sepsis Prevention Education
- Inpatient Experience
- MedStar Institute for Quality and Patient Safety
- MedStar Health in the Community
- MedStar Partners
- Care Transformation Organization
- MedStar Vendor Access Program
- What it Means to be a Not-for-Profit
- Disclosure of Outside Interests
- Official MedStar Social Media Sites
Quality and patient safety go hand in hand, and at MedStar, our vision to be the trusted leader in caring for people and advancing health, will only be achieved by our unwavering commitment to both. You can count on that commitment when you choose any of the MedStar hospitals. Your safety is our number one focus, and we know that focus will also result in the highest quality of care throughout our community.
Today, even more exciting initiatives related to quality and patient safety are happening here at MedStar — all focused on You — working to make your experience of care the safest, and highest quality possible. To accomplish our vision, we invite you to partner with us as we embark upon a journey that provides safe, high quality care to every patient, every time. As we remain committed to our patient-first philosophy combining care, compassion and clinical excellence, our success will be a result of our patient partnerships.
Our commitment to you, as your partner, includes delivering the following:
- Zero preventable harm: Patient Safety is our number one focus.
- Highest Quality of Care: We will achieve the highest possible scores on all quality care measures.
- Transparency: We will share our successes, as well as the areas we are working to improve.
As we move further along the journey, we will continue to update you on our progress and share new ways for you to partner with us as well.